How to Add Multiple Gmail Accounts on Android Phone?
Gmail and Email are two different services though Gmail or Google Mail is a free service created by Pual Buchheit on April 1, 2004, and introduced by Google. Gmail allows you to send and receive messages from multiple Gmail IDs or users. Even you can send one message to multiple users using the Gmail service which is safe and trusted. However, nowadays an individual person has multiple Gmail IDs or accounts which they control their several activities. The question is how to add multiple Gmail accounts on an Android phone?.
You have a clue, people create Gmail mostly when they bought a new phone and the phone asked to enter a Gmail id or create a new one. This is because you can use the Play Store to install apps and many more activities. But, a user wants to create a different Gmail id for different business and personal life. Creating Gmail is free and easy. So, everyone has many Gmail IDs for various services.
Hands down, you have created a different Gmail ID for various platforms and you want to have access to all Gmail IDs. Yes? For sure everyone needs to have notifications while receiving messages. That’s why I am here to guide you on how to add multiple Gmail IDs on an android phone.
You are overwhelmed by the amount of tasks you need to do every day. You don’t know where to start, what to do first and how to prioritize your tasks. Try simplerlist, AI intelligent task manager, to organize your tasks in a smart way!
Different Between Gmail and Email
As I said Email and Gmail are two different service providers. So, let see what changes are between these two services.
- A method of exchanging digital messages between people using electronic devices.
- Helps to send and to receive digital messages over the internet.
- Transmit digital messages via a communication network such as the internet.
- A free, advertising-supported email service developed by Google.
- A platform to send emails; email service provider or email client.
- Provides additional features such as virus, protection, email reminder, spam filtering, and many more.
- Free to Use: The best thing about Gmail, your each Gmail account has 15GB of free storage where you don’t need to delete any of your email or data. However, on April 24, 2012, Google announced the storage share with Google Drive, Google + Photos, and Gmail. It means you have 15GB of storage on these platforms.
- Storage Capacity: If you want to increase your Gmail storage capacity then you can do it by the monthly subscription plans from Google one. And you can use that storage among the three platforms like Google Drive, Google + Photos, and Gmail. You can purchase up to 15TB of storage for your personal use.
- Multiple Account Support: You can log in to your Gmail using the Gmail App on your Android phone. Even you can add multiple Gmail accounts on an Android phone. However, you can use non-Gmail like Yahoo Mail, Outlook.com, or any other IMAP or POP email.
- Organized: This feature is the best one for all to find out the email easily. However, the messages in Gmail are grouped into promotions, social, and primary categories.
Other Features of Gmail:
- Spam Filter
- Language Input Styles
How to Add Multiple Gmail accounts on Android Phone?
Here, I will show you how you can add multiple Gmail IDs on your Android phone. Follow the below steps.
Step 1: Unlock your phone and go to Gmail App.
Step 2: Here, you have one account already that shows you on the screen. So, click on the Gmail account logo.
step 3: After that, you will see the option called “Add another account”. To add another Gmail account click on it.
Step 4: On Set up Email, you will see the different options like Google, Outlook, Hotmail, and Live, Yahoo, Exchange, and Other. So, click the Email service you want to add to your account. Suppose, I want to add my Gmail account so I click on Google and continue.
Step 5: Now, enter your Email and click on Next. Then, enter the password and go ahead.
Using these steps you can easily add another Gmail account and access your all messages and data. So, I hope you understand everything.
This was all about the Gmail account that helped you to add all your Gmail accounts on your Android phone. If you have any questions or confusion so please feel free to contact me using the below comment section.