Download MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6 dmg File – Latest Version
Before going to download MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6 dmg file make sure where you want to install the MacOS High Sierra Operating system because if you are Mac user and you are curious to download and install MacOS High Sierra on Mac computer, Needless to say, you need to download MacOS High Sierra from App Store. the dmg file is consists of 4.9GB and I will show you how you can download the dmg file.
If you are a Windows user then you have to download the dmg file from the link below and you know without virtualization software we can’t install any Mac operating system. as we have the two powerful software like Virtualbox and Vmware Workstation, to install MacOS High Sierra on Virtualbox or Vmware then you will need a macOS High Sierra dmg file or you can say ISO file. Remember, without dmg file, you never can install any Mac OS on virtualization software, Finally, Thanks to Virtualization software for the great opportunity to allow users to install Mac Operating Systems.
In this article, you will learn about MacOS High Sierra with its features and I will guide you on how you can download the dmg file for MacOS High Sierra in different ways. So, focus top to toe and read the complete article.
Before moving on, I request you all and I need your beautiful support please like the Techbland Facebook page for more product updates.
What is MacOS High Sierra?
MacOS High Sierra is the oldest Apple Operating system but within time Apple updates MacOS High Sierra and included several handy features. However, Apple released MacOS High Sierra on 25, September 2017 and the current version is 10.13.6.
Apple released the best operating system such as MacOS Mojave and this year Apple released MacOS Catalina 10.15 with tons of features. So it means apple take care of their users and updating their operating system. What I prefer you, Download the current and new version of MacOS Catalina 10.15 because Apple has added many handy features and they worked a lot on MacOS Catalina. The best thing about macOS Catalina is, it has new features that MacOS High Sierra and Mojave doesn’t have. Like, SideCar is used to make the iPad as a second display screen, So, there are many other features that are worthy.
Although we can’t say MacOS High Sierra is not the worthy operating system, As Apple introduces MacOS High Sierra before MacOS Mojave and that time apple added several major features, still, MacOS High Sierra is in high demand and people are running High Sierra on there Mac Computer. legions of users are curious so far to download MacOS High Sierra ISO file and install it on Macintosh or virtualization software.
Some MacOS High Sierra Features
- Lock Screen Shortcut: This is the best feature of MacOS High Sierra called Lock Screen Shortcut, Apple included a lock screen shortcut to the menu to lock the screen immediately without wasting any time. whenever you need to get up and walk away then simply hit the Apple logo icon and click lock screen or you can use shortcut key Cammand+Control+Q. Afterward, your Mac will be locked.
- iCloud Sharing: This feature was introduced years ago and this is one of the handy features of MacOS High Sierra. this iCloud Sharing lets you share only those things that are purchased from the App Store, iTunes, and iBooks. but now you can share documents, files, photos with your family Via iCloud.
- Persistent Website Customization: With MacOS High Sierra feature you can customize the websites which are small or too large, there is some browser that won’t remember your searches but in MacOS High Sierra Safari browser will remember and automatically display it.
- Photo Editor: you can edit your photos with third-party apps inside a photo editor and you can filter your photos, changes the color of the picture and many other things you can do with this feature.
- Bright Spotlight: Spotlight works like as Cortana does on Windows 10, you can search for anything like you search on Google and it will give you lots of results. So, the same Spotlight will give you the chance to search for any topic and it will provide the answer even it offers Wikipedia to give the result.
Download MacOS High Sierra dmg File
I hope you get some idea about MacOS High Sierra and High Sierra Features, Now, it is the time to download dmg file and I will give you two ways to download the file. the first one you will download dmg file from the direct link and you will need it when you are going to install MacOS High Sierra on virtualization Software. The second one you will download MacOS High Sierra from App Store using your Mac Computer. So, the dmg file size will be 4.9GB and you will download the current version 10.13.6.
Download macOS High Sierra dmg file (Direct Link)
Here you will see two download links and the first one you will download a dmg file from Google Drive. However, you might face a problem with the google drive download limit. But don’t worry click the link read the article, and download the file.
So, the next link will be the direct download link, there is no need for google drive and anything else. Just make sure your internet connection is fast because the file size is 4.9 GB.
- macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 Final From Google Drive(One Full)
- macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 Final From MediaFire (One File)
Install macOS High Sierra on Virtualbox or Vmware
Once you download the file then I prefer you to install macOS High Sierra on Virtualbox or Vmware if you are Windows users. However, Mac doesn’t allow us to install their operating system on Windows that’s why we have the software and through that, we can install any Mac Operating System.
The installation is quite simple and before going to install macOS High Sierra, download and install Virtualbox or Vmware Workstation on your PC. after that, open the software and create a new Virtual machine for macOS High Sierra. Once you create a virtual machine then insert the macOS High Sierra dmg file and customize the virtual machine settings. Then, run the new Virtual machine that you created and follow the instructions. You don’t need to bring any changes simply read the headlines and descriptions and go ahead.
Download macOS High Sierra dmg File (From App Store)
If you are running macOS High Sierra 10.13.5 and you want to upgrade to High Sierra 10.13.6. Then you will need to download the dmg file and you can do it from App Store. Or you want to downgrade from macOS Mojave to macOS High Sierra. Then you will need the macOS High Sierra dmg file. Besides that, you are a Mac user and for sure you can download any Mac OS dmg file from the App store. Therefore, it easy for you to download the file directly from App Store and I will show you how you can do it.
- Open App Store from the Dock.
- As MacOS Catalina is the current version then you will see MacOS Catalina on the surface. So, you will need to type High Sierra on the search box and press Enter Key. The problem is, you will not find macOS High Sierra on App Store because the latest OS is macOS Catalina.
- As you can’t find macOS High Sierra on App Store, therefore, follow the next step.
- Click the link and scroll down a little bit.
- On heading 4, you will see Download macOS High Sierra, here, click on the link Get macOS High Sierra.
- Make Sure you have connected with Mac App Store.
- Once you click the link then the App Store Menu will Pop-up. Here you will see MacOS High Sierra with Download Button.
- Finally, click the Download button and wait for some minutes to complete the downloading.
So, this is the method that you can download MacOS High Sierra from App Store. Afterward, you can install it or you can upgrade and downgrade MacOS High Sierra.
- Download MacOS Catalina dmg File
- Download MacOS Mojave dmg File
- Create MacOS High Sierra Bootable USB on Windows
This is the best method to download the MacOS High Sierra dmg file and I have shown you the two handy methods that you can easily download dmg file. So, I hope you understand everything and if our article was helpful for you. Then please give your feedback in the comment box.