More than 50% of users are running different versions of Windows Operating systems like we have Windows XP, 7, 8.1, and Windows 10. However, Windows is the only operating system that can be run by beginners although you have Mac OS, and Linux but if you are a beginner then it can be difficult to use. So, the last and current OS that released by Microsoft is Windows 10 though Microsoft owner said there won’t be any new version of Windows OS but you will receive Windows 10 various update. Therefore, if you are here to Download Windows 10 ISO file for Virtual machines or for your host computer then you are in a good place.
Windows 10 is the current operating system and it has several features like you can see Cortana on Desktop Taskbar, the new changes and color of Start Menu, Even you can switch to Tablet mode, Multitasking, and you will find many applications on Microsoft Sore. However, there are more features that you will get below in this article.
So, you will get the Windows 10 ISO file from here and you can use the ISO file to install Windows 10 on your host PC or on Virtual machines like Oracle Virtualbox, Hyper-V, and Vmware Workstation. The virtual machine is the best platform to test any guest operating system, no matter, which OS you want to install but you can go with Mac OS, Linux OS, and Windows OS. To install a guest OS on Virtual machines you will need to download Windows 10 Image file for virtual machines then you can go on.
That’s why you are here to download Windows 10 Virtual Image file or Windows 10 ISO file to install or upgrade to Windows 10 with the help of Windows 10 ISO file.
What is Windows 10 Latest Update?
The modern-day version of Windows 10 is the November 2k19 Update. This is Windows 10 model 1909, and it became launched on November 12, 2019. This replace turned into codenamed “19H2” in the course of its improvement process, as it was launched in the second half of 2019
Windows 10’s November 2k19 is a small update so one can installation quickly. It’s more of a carrier pack for Windows 10 and includes the simplest small changes, which includes a new search experience in File Explorer and the potential to create calendar occasions in a few clicks from the taskbar. As always, there are some interesting overall performance improvements, too.
New Changes and Features of Windows 10
- Online search in File Explorer
- Voice assistants on the lock screen
- Create Calendar event from Taskbar
- Notifications Management Improvements
- Improvement of Performance
- Start Menu Tweaks
- Enterprise changes
- Add emoji from your Keyboard
- Backup your folder automatically
- Make your mouse pointer easier to see
- Use Snip & Sketch to capture, mark up, and share images
- Processor: 1(GHz) or faster compatible processor or System on a Chip (SOC)
- RAM: 1GB for 32-bit or 2GB for 64-bit
- Hard drive size: 32GB or larger Hard Disk
- Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800×600
Windows 10 ISO File Size
The new update of windows 10 November 2019 ISO file size is between 3GB and 4GB according to (32-bit or 64-bit) selected & the Language of the download.
Download Windows 10 ISO File for Virtual Machines
Now you can download Windows 10 ISO file for Virtualbox and Vmware from the below link, However, there are multiple ways to download Windows 10 ISO but I will give you the direct link that you can choose whether to download for Virtualbox or Vmware. Moreover, you can use the download file to install Windows 10 on your host computer.
Or you can update to Windows 10 latest version from here. However, if you want to download the ISO file then you will get the guideline from that link, you need to download the tool for creating Windows 10 ISO file, the step is quite simple, in case, you can follow the below tips.
- To download or create an ISO file, go to the above link and download the create installation media tool.
- After that, Double-click the installation media tool and follow the below steps.
- Once you open the tool then you will see two option but you have to select the second option which is Create installation media for another PC, then, click the next button.
- On the next page, you will get two options whether to make a USB flash drive bootable or simply create ISO File by choosing the second option.
- Now the downloading process will get a start, you have to wait for a while to complete the process.
- Once the download is done then you will get the Windows 10 ISO file, So, now you can install Windows 10 on your PC.
Install Windows 10 on PC
Now you can install Windows 10 on your PC using your USB flash drive, therefore, create a bootable USB for Windows 10 and connect your flash drive to your computer and restart the PC. After that, open the Boot menu and select the USB flash drive to boot windows 10. then follow the below steps.
- On the first page, select your Language, Time and Currency Format, and Keyboard then tap the next button.
- Now you are on the installer screen, therefore, click the Install Now option.
- In case, you have the Windows 10 product key then type here, otherwise, you can skip this step by clicking the I don’t have a product key.
- Afterward, it will ask you which type of installation do you want, therefore, click the Custom: Install Windows only.
- Then, create a partition of your hard disk and select the drive you want to install Windows 10, Mostly users select Drive C for Windows installation. Click the Next button.
- Here, you have to wait for a while to install Windows 10 and get things ready to use.
- Download MacOS Mojave Image File
- Download MacOS Catalina Image File
- How to Download MacOS Catalina DMG, VMDK, and Image File
That’s all about Windows 10 ISO file free download, Therefore, if you are new and you want to install Windows 10 on your PC then you need to download Windows 10 installer file. So, I hope you understand everything and if you face any problem then feel free to ask me in the comment box.