How to Turn Android into an iPhone 12 Pro without Root?
Hands down, Apple is in-demand because of its high-quality Camera result. Along with that, iPhones are famous due to their look, feel simplicity, and efficiency of the iOS operating system. However, the current iPhone is iPhone 12 and iOS 14 OS that launched in 2020. The iOS 14 has several new features and updates that look attractive. Therefore, in this article, I am going to show you how to turn an Android phone into an iPhone 12 Pro without root. In some cases, you need to root your android device in order to complete the process. But, following this guide, you don’t need to root your android device.
There are legions of users that prefer iPhone devices rather than Android. Though the iPhone devices are too expensive and all users cannot purchase them. If you check the iPhone 12 Pro price then you never want to buy it. However, there are many people who can afford it but less to them.
Anyhow, moving from Android to iPhone is very easy and you can do it with the help of Android apps. Those android applications can make the interface on your Android phone look like an iPhone 12 Pro.
You don’t need to install any third-party apps or root your device in order to turn your android into an iPhone. Simply install the relevant apps from Google Play Store and your phone will start looking like iPhone.
As I said, you don’t need to install any third-party apps in order to move to iOS. So, there are some applications that you need to install from Google Play Store. Therefore, install the apps one by one as shown below.
1: Launcher iOS 14:
Launcher iOS 14 is one of the best Play Store applications that turns your Android into iOS. This app gives your device the exact look of an iPhone 12 Pro both on the Home and Lock Screen. Once you install launcher iOS 14 on your Android then all app icons on your Android will start looking like iPhone icons. While opening the apps and relevant apps all look like iOS.
So, go to Play Store and search for Launcher iOS 14. Launcher iOS 14 is the latest update of iOS and there are various new features and updates. However, you can use launcher iOS 13 but I prefer you to install iOS 14. So, install launcher iOS 14.
2: Control Center iOS 14:
The second application you have to install from Play Store is Control Center iOS 14. Control Center iOS 14 is the latest version that released in 2020 with other Apple OS. However, by installing Control Center iOS 14, you can access your android and in iOS 14 Apple redesigned Control Center and added several new features. Although, you have a control center on your android too but iPhone Control Center looks amazing and you can access it by swiping from the top. Even you can change its position rather than the top, left, right, and bottom.
3: Lock Screen & Notification iOS 14:
Lock Screen and Notification iOS 14 will help you to easily access and manage notification at once. Here, you can quickly view your recent notifications from the lock screen. This application gives your android look exactly like iPhone 12 Pro. And all those notifications and everything. Therefore, go to Play Store and install Lock Screen & Notification iOS 14.
Turn Android into an iPhone 12 Pro without Root
Now you are ready to turn your Android into an iPhone 12 Pro without root. As you have completely installed the required apps and your android is ready to move to iOS 14. So, follow the below steps to do it.
Step 1: First of all, open the Launcher iOS 14 application and follow the below steps.
- Allow iOS Launcher to access your contacts.
- Allow iOS Launcher to access this device’s locations. So, click on Allow all the time
- At last allow iOS Launcher to access photos, media, and files on your device.
Step 2: Now click on Assistive Touch and enable it. to do that follow the below steps.
- While you click on Assistive Touch then it will tell you to install the Assistive Touch iOS 14 from the play store. So, install the Assistive touch iOS 14 and open it.
- Once you open the application then it will ask you to allow permission for Assistive Touch.
- Go back to Launcher iOS 14 > Assistive touch. Here you change all the settings, Floating Icon, Floating Menu, Control Center settings, Utilities, and Language. Even you can change the size and color of Assistive Touch. So, check all the settings one by one.
Step 3: After that, click on the Lock Screen and follow the below steps.
- First of all, it will ask you to Allow a lock screen and notification iOS 14 to take pictures and record video.
- Afterward, Swipe right to turn on the lock screen and notifications. Then, you will see a pop-up notification where you need to click on the Ok option.
- On notification access, you have to Allow Lock screen & Notification, iOS Launcher, and Control Center.
Step 4: In this step, you need to enable Control Center in order to have the control center option follow the below steps.
- Open Launcher iOS 14 and click on Control center.
- Now, swipe right the toggle to enable the Control Center.
- below are the settings like Size, Color, Positions, etc. If you want to change the control center position then go to Position and change it to Top, Left, Right, or Bottom.
Step 5: you might have a pop-up notification like “Select a Home App (One UI Home or iOS Launcher)” since you installed Launcher iOS 14. Therefore, select the iOS launcher and click on the Always option to turn your Android into iPhone.
- All-in-One iOS System Software Repairing Tool
- How to Bypass Windows using Android Phone
- Download and Install iOS 14 on your iPhone
- Best Budget Android Phone
During the process, you will see multiple ads running on the screen. Be patient and close the ads because the free apps show many ads and will try to disturb you. So, these were the easiest steps to turn android into an iPhone without root. Following this article, you can turn any Android model into any iPhone model whether it is iPhone X, 11, or 12.