Download MacOS Mojave 10.14 VMDK File & Install on your PC
Before going to install macOS Mojave on virtualization software such as Virtualbox and Vmware Workstation, then, you will need to Download MacOS Mojave 10.14 VMDK File. needless to say, Windows user has only one way to try Mac operating system, However, they can’t install any Mac OS on their Operating system without virtualization software. installing MacOS Mojave on Virtualbox and Vmware is quite complicated but it is the best way for Windows and Mac users to try MacOS Mojave 10.14 on Virtualization software, afterward, they can easily install it on their PC.
Virtualbox and Vmware is open-source software that allows the user to install any Operating system like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Therefore, it is the best opportunity for Windows users to try all guest operating systems although they can’t use the Mac operating system on their PC. Therefore, to install MacOS Mojave you will need to download its VMDK (Virtual Machine Image) File and you will find the download link in this article. we will provide you the direct link where you can download it and install MacOS Mojave 10.14 on Vmware or Virtualbox.
However, Mac users can download the MacOS Mojave file from App Store and they can update their operating system to the latest version. for Mac users, the MacOS Mojave download file is available on App Store but for Windows users, they should download the file from here.
So, MacOS Mojave is the latest and powerful operating system of Apple Inc, Apple announced MacOS Mojave 10.14 on WWDC 2018 and released the operating system for the public in September 2018. MacOS Mojave is well-known and in high demand from legions of users, so far, users are using MacOS Mojave because of its features and functions. tons of features are in stock like dark mode, dynamic desktop, iOS Apps on Mac, and many other features. Moreover, I will mention MacOS Mojave features in this article and I will give you all the details and installation process.
What is MacOS Mojave?
Apple announced MacOS Mojave on World Wide Developers Conference on June 4, 2018, and it was released to the public on September 24, 2018. The latest version of MacOS Mojave is 10.14 and it is Apple Inc.’s desktop operating system for Macintosh computers. However, Windows users also install it on their PC using Virtualization software. However, the operating system’s name refers to the Mojave desert and is the part of a series of California-themed names that began with OS X Mavericks.
So, MacOS Mojave added several iOS apps to the desktop operating system such as Apple News, Voice Memos, and Home. however, Apple included Dark Mode on a new version of MacOS Mojave 10.14 and this is the final version of MacOS Mojave.
The below lists can support MacOS Mojave and if you are using one of the below computers then you can install macOS Mojave 10.14.
- MacBook: Early 2015 or newer
- MacBook Air: Mid 2012 or newer
- MacBook Pro: Mid 2012 or newer, Retina display not needed
- Mac Mini: Late 2012 or newer
- iMac: Late 2012 or newer
- iMac Pro
- Mac Pro: Late 2013 or newer; Mid 2010 or Mid 2012 models require a Metal-capable GPU
MacOS Mojave 10.14 Features
- Dark Mode: Apple added the new feature dark mode to the latest version of MacOS Mojave and you can select dark mode theme while you are installing MacOS Mojave because on there you will have the option to select a light mode or dark mode. Although you can change the theme later from system preferences.
- Desktop Stacks: The handy feature that you have on MacOS Mojave and the usage of this feature is, you can save several files with the same name on MacOS Mojave 10.14.
- Screen Markups: Before MacOS Mojave latest version you need to separate apps on the screenshot but now Apple included this feature and you can sketch, draw, add text, shapes, and crop in the way you want.
- Continuity Camera: The best feature that I like is the Continuity Camera. this time Apple added this feature and with that, you can upload pictures or files directly from iPhone, iPad or any other Apple Product.
- iOS Apps on Mac: If you are using MacOS Mojave latest version then you can use iOS applications on your Mac computer.
- App Store: On MacOS Mojave 10.14 you can work, create, Play, Develop with the App store that you are doing on iOS.
- Finder: With this feature, you can make your picture a short slideshow or you can edit a short video.
- Group FaceTime: This feature allows you to make a chat group of 32 people at a time.
Some other MacOS Mojave features:
- MacOS Mojave Software updates are now in Settings
- Favicons in Safari Browser
- Autofill Security Codes
- Emoji Selector in Mail
- More Control over Permissions
- Siri can help with password
- Full Meta Data in Finder
- More Accent Colors
Download MacOS Mojave 10.14 VMDK File
In order to install MacOS Mojave 10.14 on Virtualbox or Vmware, you will need to download MacOS Mojave vmdk file. in this case, you can create a new virtual machine for MacOS Mojave on virtualization software and install the Operating system. Mostly, Windows users need to download MacOS Mojave vmdk file because they are installing Mac OS on Virtualbox or Vmware, therefore, without Mac virtual machine image you can’t complete the installation. However, Mac users can download the MacOS Mojave file from App Store then they can upgrade to MacOS Mojave 10.14. So, the below are macOS Mojave vmdk files.
- Download MacOS Mojave VMDK file (One Drive)
You can download MacOS Mojave from Google Drive and you might know the new changes of google drive that it limited the download file. don’t worry, we have discussed this issue and you can fix the download limit.
If you don’t want to download MacOS Mojave from google drive then check the below link where you can download it from Mediafire.
In Case, if you want to try MacOS Catalina the latest and new version of the Mac operating system then you can download MacOS Catalina 10.15 vmdk file from below given link. MacOS Catalina 10.15 is the new version of Mac OS and Apple announced it on WWDC 2019 and released the new OS in June 2019.
- Download MacOS Catalina VMDK File
How to Install MacOS Mojave on Virtualbox on Windows?
Once you download the vmdk file then you can install macOS Mojave anywhere you want. as you are windows user then, of course, you will try MacOS Mojave on Virtualbox. therefore, installing MacOS Mojave on Virtualbox is quite easy but it will take several times to complete the installation. to install MacOS Mojave you will need to download and install Virtualbox on your PC, afterward, create a new virtual machine for MacOS Mojave and install MacOS Mojave with few steps. Read More
- How to Install MacOS Mojave on Virtualbox
- Perform A Clean Installation of MacOS Mojave
- How to install MacOS Catalina on Virtualbox
How to Install MacOS Mojave on Vmware on Windows?
Both Virtualization software is the best and you can install any operating system successfully. If you want to try MacOS Mojave on Vmware then follow the below links and install macOS Mojave on VMware Workstation. Well, Vmware is much better than Virtualbox because it has several tools and you don’t need to add code during MacOS Mojave installation although on Virtualbox you have to run code for Virtualbox. That’s why I recommend you to install MacOS Mojave on Vmware Workstation pro.
How to Install MacOS Mojave on PC-Hackintosh
The above two headings are for Windows users although Mac users also follow the above headings. if they want to try MacOS Mojave on virtualization software. Moreover, if you are Mac user and you want to install MacOS Mojave on Hackintosh then the link below will guide you completely to install MacOS Mojave. The installation is quite lengthy and somehow you need to pay full attention in order to not make mistakes.
That’s all about Download MacOS Mojave 10.14 VMDK file, moreover, I have included MacOS Mojave installation guides that you can follow the links and install MacOS Mojave on virtualization software or on your PC-Hackintosh. So, if our article was helpful to you then please give your feedback and if you have any problems or questions then feel free to ask me in the comment box.